New features and bugfixes!
Damn, favorite fighters cookiehandling wasn’t perfect yet. If you have added your favorites while surfing www.mmawiz.com they’ll be removed when surfing mmawiz.com (without the www). If you keep on surfing www.mmawiz.com they’ll be fine. If you’re starting to add favorites after this post, they’ll work on both www.mmawiz.com and mmawiz.com (that’s the new fix). Hope that didn’t get too confusing =).Other bugfixes:
- More flags working.
- Fights could be missing when comparing fighters, not anymore.
- Better missing-picture picture.
- Spoiler free versions of all fighterprofiles, when you want to check a fighters fights without knowing the results! They’re also url-persistant so you can copy and paste the spoiler free version to your friends.
- Spoiler free versions of all event-results—check a full fightcard Without getting the results! Perfect if You’re looking for a specific event to check participants or whatever, without wanting to see the final results. You can for example see this on the frontpage bellow “Latest Events”, press the lock-symbol for the spoiler free versions.
- You can now add to favorites from more fighterlists, the +-symbol shows just infront of the name.